Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I love my cat...

Ok...So on Friday morning I felt something on Tabitha's (aka Baby Girl) back that felt like a lump. So I panic, call the vet and get an appointment for Friday evening. While we are there, we get her blood work done (she's old!) and one of her every three years shots. They stuck her three times to draw blood and I could hear her screaming in the other room. Loud screaming...the kind that all cat owners (aka as cat servants) know. The one that says your killing me and as soon as I get off this table you're dead meat!

Soooo...two hundred dollars and one very pissed off cat later here's the results:
Lump = muscle. Obviously Baby Girl has been working out (like her servant) and has an overdeveloped muscle over her shoulder blades (unlike her servant)
Blood work = perfect. Except for the three new holes in Baby Girl
Shot = she hid in the closet all day Saturday and didn't come out until Sun afternoon.

I love my cat, but damn! There goes those purple suede boots I was going to buy. :)

3 comments:

Terri: said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Watch out -- it's addicting.

Jamie said...

What!! Oh honey...I'm sure Baby girl is a gem, but we're talking purple suede boots!!

Welcome to BLOG hell!! :)

Scooter McFly said...

welcome to your new addiction.

glad that you're here with us, honey! miss you!