Thursday, August 30, 2007

Day 2 of the New Couch Potato to 5K running adventures:

4:30 AM - cuss the alarm clock hit the snooze

4:39 AM - hit snooze again

4:59 AM - crawl out of bed becuase I'm in PAIN!

5:20 AM - Arrive at the gym and weigh myself. Holy Shit! No more desert for me...there went that "I've been traveling for three months and haven't gained any weight" bragging I've been doing.

5:25 AM - Begin the second day of 90 second / 60 second torture.



I have no idea how well I did this morning. First off I'm in pain. The entire lower left side of my body hates me right now. Second, the f'ing treadmill kept changining the way it was counting time. First it was backwards from 30 minutes then it was forward and then it was backwards and by that point I can't breathe, my face looks like a tomato, I've had NO coffee and I said Screw it. Hit stop and started over at minute 12 something.



I attempted to do another 18 minutes to hit thirty and decided that I didn't need to be that stupid or gung ho this early in the program. Cut back to another 12 of which I think I walked the last 7. So I'm still doing this, but I'm going to be much slower than the program says to go, but hey I need to function during the day. :)



6:08 AM - Back in the car and heading for the hotel to shower.



I really need to get something to put on my seats. I don't think leather and sweat going very well together. Do you?

No comments: