Thursday, March 13, 2008

Outta here!!!!

So today is the day I fly to merry ol england for the first time. I'm all kinds of excited and about to bust to get out of work and leave. But I still have eight more hours until I leave. On the good side of the house is the fact that I won't have to work while I'm gone b/c I killed myself last week and this week to get it all done so I can leave in good conscience. On the bad side of the house my stress levels have been out of control for two weeks. Which leads me to my next topic...stupid fights.

That being said I have a confession to make. I did something I swore I'd never do. I picked a fight with my SO over something stupid b/c I didn't know how to express how upset I was over something else. I won't go into what I was upset about but I will confess the stupid fight part. It was over the size of the suitcase I was packing for the London trip. Keeping in mind I'm gone for 17 days and I'm going to work, London and San Antonio during this time. Anyway, I packed the 22 inch suitcase instead of my usual 19 inch rollaboard and first he was asking if I really wanted to do that and why was it so full. I pulled psycho girl out of the closet and proceeded to rant uncontrollably and say really not nice things. Thank god he doesn't hold grudges because I was mean and borderline psychotic. I'm going to have to be extra nice on this trip to make up for it.

Back to the fun stuff now. He's on his way here to NY and we are so outta here for four days tonight! I can't wait and it's like waiting for Christmas when you're little. It seems like today is NEVER going to end. I've also got money and requests for lots of little things from there and of course chocolate that you can't buy here. Well you can usually find it in NY, but not in the rest of the good ol USofA. So what little room I have left in my suitcase is getting filled with chocolate before I come back. :)

BTW...I'm sorry for being that girl and going psycho on you. I'll try not to do it again.

No comments: