Saturday, March 1, 2008

I suck at Tag

What is your occupation?

IT Consultant for a management consulting firm. In reality I develop stuff for other companies to use and then walk away hoping it all works out ok. :)

What are you listening to right now?

My other half telling me what he's buying and bitching about how hard it's going to be to get his Canadian citizenship.

Can you drive a stick shift?

Yes. At least I used to be able to. I'm going to take out my SO's car and make sure I still can. and no I'm not telling him when I do it.

Last person you spoke to on the phone?

My mom.

Do you like the person who sent this to you?

Yes, except when she buys shoes without approval. :)

Favorite drink?

Non-alcoholic ... Starbuck's Peppermint mocha! Alcoholic ... Jameson's scotch.

What is your favorite sport to watch?

Soccer (shut up... it has hot guys, shorts, great legs...nuff said)

Have you ever dyed your hair?

Hell yes! I definitely color my hair, it's ugly without a little help

Pets?

Yes. One chunky pretty kitty.














Favorite food?


CHOCOLATE! If that doesn't count, then pasta of any kind.

Last movie you watched?

LeMans with Steve McQueen (he is the epitome of coolness).

Favorite day of the year?

Christmas.

What do you do to vent anger?

Bitch to my girlfriends.

What was your favorite toy as a child?

Lite Brite, I never had one and was hugely disappointed in my parents for that.

Which is your favorite, fall or spring?

Fall. I love sweater season.

Hugs or kisses?

Hugs for friends and family. Kisses for my SO.

What kind of pie?

Key lime or my dad's Chocolate Cream pie. OMG sin on a plate.

Living arrangements?

I live with my SO in a 700 sf condo...or at least my cat does, I travel during the week for work.

When was the last time you cried?

Monday AM, my uncle died unexpectedly and I couldn't make it to the funeral.

What is on the floor of your closet?

Shoes, dirty clothes, a suitcase and my cat.

Favorite smell?

Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies and cinnamon.

What inspires you?

Someone trying to make the world a better place or standing up for those who can't do it for themselves.

What are you afraid of?

Being alone.

Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?

Cheese with bacon.

Favorite car?

I have several...but my all time wish car is a 63 split window vette, in reality I really really want a...I don't know. My dream car (BMW) turned out to be a big PITA.

Favorite cat breed?

Big fluffy cats..

Favorite day of the week?

Sunday AM because I don't have to do anything and we both get to sleep in.

How many countries have you been to?

Four and the furthest was Taiwan.

I have no one left to tag. :)

1 comment:

Terri: said...

i didn't spend THAT much on shoes. not one singular purchase was over $100 -- so no need to call for permission. neener neener neener!