Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas with the "Clucks"

Christmas rocked this year. It was great to go home, I got to see all the family and spend time with my Dad since he had his knee replacement. Mom kept the clucking to a minimum this year. She actually got all the groceries prior to me arriving, the sheets washed and the Christams tree was decorated before I got home.
Ok...enough of the sappy emotional stuff. I got LOOT this year. Dad went all out and I love my watch. He did good and Terri can live to see another day since she helped him pick it out. Thanks Terri!!!! I knew you'd come through for me.

This was our Christmas tree and I swear every year we say we aren't going overboard and this is what the tree looks like each year. And its just us! Eight adults and no little children.

And my brother and his girlfriend did absolutely awesome getting me my present as well. Check this neat little item out. Perfect for those of us who travel all the time. :) It's a travel pillow that folds out and becomes a feather cover for the hotel pillow. This is too cool and I'm totally loving it. I got other stuff as well. Mom has been buying this crystal for me and I can't remember the pattern name, but every time she goes antiquing and finds another piece she buys it for me. Of course I have no where to put it because I live in a 700 sq ft condo with my other half and my cat. There is no room at the inn. Tee hee, a little Christmas humor for everyone.

All in all, Christmas with the Clucks was a roaring success and I'm sorry its over now and I'm back home. But then again after four days with my family I'm ready for a break. Hope everyone had a happy holiday and here's to a great New Year's!

No comments: